Living with and beyond cancer in Yorkshire
Thursday, 16 November 2017, 10am – 4pm
Harrogate Convention Centre
This free event hosted by Yorkshire Cancer Research is a day for people across Yorkshire affected by cancer. Patients, their carers and supporters are invited to join us for a day of advice and information to help you live better with and beyond cancer.
The programme will include:
- The chance to find out about local support groups and support services across Yorkshire.
- Short talks from cancer experts including researchers, healthcare professionals and those delivering cancer services.
- A chance to ask questions to the experts.
- Sharing experiences in discussions of issues that affect cancer patients, their carers and supporters.
- Participation in practical sessions to aid your wellbeing – giving you skills to use in the future.
Spaces are limited so register your interest in the event and we will contact you when registration opens.
We look forward to seeing you there!