We wouldn’t be able to generate the funds we need to help the people of Yorkshire avoid, survive and cope with cancer without the efforts of hundreds of volunteers across the region.
Volunteering for Yorkshire Cancer Research is a great opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people and have fun while making a real difference in your local community.
Your time is incredibly valuable to us, and every minute counts.
There are so many ways to be a Team Yorkshire volunteer:
- Be a marshal or man a water station at one of our mass participation events.
- Help to give out sunscreen and leaflets as part of our Sun Awareness campaign.
- Donate your knowledge and skills free of charge and help us save money.
- Volunteer in one of our shops.
- Take part in one of our street collections.
- Help us distribute posters and flyers.
- Promote our charity at events like the Great Yorkshire Show.
- Stuff envelopes or fill goodie bags at our office.
Please contact Abbie Davis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 01423 877210, or filling in the online form below if you’re interested in joining the team. We’re sure we’ll find something to suit you.